ButtonMad

ButtonMad
Teeny Tiny Bird Buttons

Monday 20 February 2012

Safari, Farmyard and Zoo too!


I quickly made these finger puppets as an easy project to keep littlies entertained.

All you need is felt in various colours, coloured thread and a few buttons.



I chose my animals carefully - so pleased that all these animals interact with each other so often in nature that a story involving these characters will be easy to make up!


It's going to take a lot of imagination to create a scenario where a pengy ends up with the lion!


But I'm hoping the kids won't be too critical of story accuracy!


And will just be big fans of the 4 best friends: pengy, bunbun, oinker and the lion-heart!
A little imagination goes a long way!


2 comments:

  1. Those are really cute great idea. My wife is pregnant and I have been on the look out for cute kid things.

    http://richardquilts.blogspot.com
    Stop by for my quilt givaway to guess my babys b-day and weight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best friends look wonderful and what a fantastic way to use the buttons. It is really a think outside the box kind of thought.

    The little pig with its floppy ears is my favorite.

    Ciao, Fleur

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting our ButtonMad blog. Although we don't have time to reply to everybody who leaves a comment, we do really appreciate the feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...