ButtonMad

ButtonMad
Teeny Tiny Bird Buttons

Friday 7 December 2012

Tractor Soft Block Applique

 
A while ago I appliqued this tractor on a small square of fabric. It has been gathering dust while I deliberated over what to do with it - one option was to frame it for a little boy's room.
 
 
What I eventually decided to make with it was this soft block. I used some of our Incomparable Transport fabric as one of the co-ordinating squares which is perfect for the theme.
 
 
A sweet gift for a friend's little boy who I am looking forward to meeting soon - now I have 8 other matching blocks to make to spell out his name!
 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting our ButtonMad blog. Although we don't have time to reply to everybody who leaves a comment, we do really appreciate the feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...