ButtonMad

ButtonMad
Teeny Tiny Bird Buttons

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Crushing on Cushion Covers


While out hunting for fabric to make bunting for our recent fair, I found this lovely material and knew it had to come home with me.


The pattern and soft colours were too pretty to resist. 
I paired it up with a coral linen and made a cover for an over-sized cushion.


I hid the zip with a flap of matching fabric and used these 3 gorgeous buttons that remind me of seashells to line the flap.


I added an inch-wide Oxford edge to give it that little bit of an edge distinction.


These buttons are so pretty I'm tempted to leave the cushion with the wrong side facing forward permanently!


I might just have to alternate through the week!

2 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful cushion! It's lovely how a really pretty cushion can bring so much style to a room. Thank you for sharing this post with us at the Hearth and Soul hop.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting our ButtonMad blog. Although we don't have time to reply to everybody who leaves a comment, we do really appreciate the feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...